At Tria Beauty, we take pride in our revolutionary approach to skincare devices to tackle skin concerns such as wrinkles and unwanted hair, bringing you products that truly work and make life better. But now we’ve launched five new products, all beautifully presented in gift boxes. Our latest products are vegan, all-natural, all-organic luxury gifts to treat yourself or someone special, not just at Christmas, but all year round.
Here’s something they won’t yet have in their beauty cabinet: our Tria Beauty Luxury gifts range. As a bonus, all of our gifts come in luxurious gift boxes, all ready wrapped, already with a bow so there’s no wrestling with the wrapping paper and Sellotape, all you have to do is pop them in a gift bag (or not) and sip some mulled wine! Let’s explore further.
Tria Beauty Super Smooth Face Kit
For the person who loves our Age-Defying Laser, we have our Tria Beauty Super Smooth Face Kit for healthy glowing smooth skin. Our kit includes a luxury face serum (15 ml) and a gentle face cleanser (50 ml). Our cleanser and serum only contain natural, organic, vegan ingredients, and are suitable for all skin types.
Face serum (15 ml)
For glowing skin, you’ll love this light, fast-absorbing pro-collagen elixir serum.
Most collagen elixir products only contain around 5-10% of this expensive, anti-ageing, hydrating ingredient, but our product contains 57% (other similar products will set you back hundreds of pounds and that’s without an added cleanser too). In addition to the collagen elixir, our face serum contains nine specially formulated oils with special properties to make your face glow and improve your skin’s health and appearance.
Our superstar vegan, cruelty-free, organic ingredients
Our serum contains all-organic coconut oil, evening primrose oil, borage oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, camellia oil, sea buckthorn oil, and Vitamin E oil. These ingredients combined make a superstar combination unparalleled in any product. Let’s explore what each of our nine miracle ingredients can do for your face.
- Coconut oil is known for minimising the signs of ageing, moisturising, reducing redness, and smoothing the skin.
- The linoleic acid found in evening primrose oil is an omega-6 fatty acid that reinforces the skin barrier, regulating sebum production, and preserving moisture.
- Borage oil is used to treat inflammation, calm acne, and is a light redness-erasing oil.
- Jojoba oil soothes and moisturises the skin and sends a signal to your sweat follicles that your skin is moisturised. It keeps skin from looking oily.
- Argan oil also regulates sebum in the skin, which is often used to improve complexion.
- Rosehip oil is known to reduce scars and fine lines. It’s rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants which help with skin regeneration and wound healing.
- Camelia oil protects the skin from drying out and replenishes vital nutrients to the skin. It’s known for its rapid absorption into the skin and ability to penetrate to the deepest layers, promoting skin elasticity.
- Sea buckthorn oil promotes skin hydration, elasticity, and cell regeneration. It helps treat and prevent acne, has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces redness associated with skin conditions.
- Vitamin E is known for its skin benefits, reducing inflammation and making the skin look younger.
With this anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, cell-regenerating, hydration-regulating, elasticity-promoting, and more special oil combination plus extra collagen, your skin will be firmer, more hydrated, smoother, and more youthful. This luxury elixir promotes elasticity, reduces fine lines, and keeps inflammation at bay. Welcome to glowing, beautiful skin at an affordable luxury price.
After using your face cleanser and exfoliating your skin, you can lightly apply a small amount of serum to your face and neck using your fingertips and light upward strokes.
Face cleanser (50 ml)
Our alcohol-free, vegan, and unscented face cleanser removes impurities and the day’s makeup, leaving skin feeling smooth, refreshed, and hydrated.
You may have seen our blog post about how makeup wipes are bad for your skin (and for the environment) and this product is our answer.
It cannot get any easier than applying a small amount of cleanser to your face and wiping it away with a cotton wool pad (or one of those reusable makeup remover cloths). You don’t even need to rinse off.
Our cleanser is high in Vitamin E (as you read above) which is known to make skin look younger and for its multiple skin benefits. Plus, it contains apricot kernel oil which is known to improve skin tone, maintain softness, recover the skin’s radiance, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – all whilst moisturising as it cleanses.
In addition to the apricot kernel oil and Vitamin E, our cleanser ingredients also include rosemary leaf water and rice bran oil.
- Rice bran oil is known for its hydrating properties, helping the skin retain moisture and keeping the skin softer and more supple. Rice bran oil is also said to boost the skin’s natural regeneration process, nourishing skin cells with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rosemary leaf water has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin swelling and puffiness (goodbye eye bags!). It is also known to heal burns and soothe the skin. Rosemary is often prescribed by dermatologists to cure chronic skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
Our gentle cleanser and its ingredients plus our fast-absorbing light serum and its ingredients make a powerful combination for younger, more beautiful skin. Buy your gift set today (Super Smooth Face Kit | Tria Beauty).
Beauty warning: these products are not suitable for anyone with a nut or seed allergy.
Tria Beauty Super Smooth Leg Kit
For the pro who has removed all that unwanted body hair with our FDA-cleared Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x, you might want to treat that special someone to our Super Smooth Leg Kit. Our Super Smooth Leg kit includes our luxury leg butter (100 ml) and our leg mist (100 ml), both presented in a luxury gift box (it even comes with a bow) to give that special someone luxuriously smooth legs or, (who are we kidding?) a gift to ourselves.
Our Leg Butter and Leg Mist contain natural, organic, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients that are suitable for all skin types.
Let butter (100 ml)
Our leg butter, like our serum and cleanser, is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants. As you read before, Vitamin E is a superfood for your skin with its anti-inflammatory properties and skin-regeneration properties, all making your skin look younger and more supple.
Our rich leg butter, which smells of fresh rose, stimulates cell regeneration and leaves your legs soft, smooth, and moisturised. You can apply a small amount to your legs after your shower to see instant improvement.
Let’s have a look at our superstar organic, vegan ingredients.
- Shea butter has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins known for skin softening, anti-inflammatory, healing and moisturising properties. It’s anti-ageing and used to condition, tone, and soothe the skin. It’s known to heal cuts and scrapes and fight breakouts. Who doesn’t need a little help on those pins that carry you around all day? The best part is that other products contain only marginal amounts of shea butter but our leg butter (hence why we call it a butter) contains 85% of this lovely ingredient.
- Rice bran oil is an ingredient also found in our cleanser that is known to cleanse, soften, moisturise, soothe, smooth, and nourish the skin. It slows down ageing and brightens the complexion. It is known to protect the skin from environmental damage and reduce skin dullness and fine lines (not that we have to worry about that in our legs particularly – but it’s good to know).
- Vitamin E oil is an antioxidant that is known to reduce inflammation and make the skin look younger. It’s known to moisturise, heal wounds, reduce skin itching, minimise the appearance of scars, prevent sunburn, and reduce UV damage.
- Citronellol is an oil often derived from geranium and rose with a citrus-like scent. It’s also known for killing germs and fungi on the skin and aiding in wound healing.
As you can see, with all of these ingredients combined, you’ll have quite the magic formula to smooth onto your legs – or the person you gift this set to will. Anyone would be happy to receive such a high-quality product.
Leg mist (100 ml)
Our leg mist is a light aloe mist packed with antioxidants which is the perfect solution for laser-treated skin post hair removal. It’s cooling and gentle and with added glycerine, it hydrates and leaves the legs feeling smooth.
Glycerine is known to help the skin retain moisture, increase hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin’s surface.
Aloe vera is also known for its moisturising and soothing properties. Applying aloe to the skin can treat various skin conditions including acne (of course not common on the legs), fading dark spots, reducing puffiness, eczema, psoriasis, small abrasions, dry skin, cuts, frostbite, and sunburn. It’s also known as a natural exfoliant (containing natural salicylic acid) and reduces signs of ageing. It’s also perfect for people with sensitive skin.
Unlike other products that contain a little aloe and lots of water, our leg mist is almost all pure organic aloe juice (97.5%) so you get all of the benefits of aloe plus glycerine and a tiny bit of Soil Associated approved preservative.
If you or your loved one is using our anti-ageing or hair removal laser, it’s perfect for post-treatment. Or it’s just a lovely addition to anyone’s beauty box. Hold the mist six inches from the skin and spray lightly all over the legs. You don’t need to massage it in or rinse it off. Let the aloe do its magic.
Get your moisturising organic shea butter leg butter and your soothing leg mist today (as a treat to yourself or a gift for someone special) (Super Smooth Leg Kit | Tria Beauty).
Beauty warning: these products are not suitable for anyone with a nut or seed allergy.
Tria Beauty Luxury Candle “Me Time”
Finally, for that someone who isn’t that into skincare but loves a good candle on a cosy night, we have our Luxury Candle “Me Time.” Who doesn’t need some self-pampering so you can burn this candle whilst soaking in your hot bubble bath or it’ll look beautiful styled anywhere in your home.
The fragrance top notes are zesty fresh and citrusy lime, orange, and bergamot with herby mid-notes of basil, thyme, lilac, and oriental jasmine. The final, deeper, earthier base notes are vetiver, patchouli, and sandalwood. All of these scents combine to give out that luxury smell with a je ne sais quois. Guests will say, “Oh what’s that lovely smell?” and it’s a perfect gift for your mother-in-law who always turns her nose up at that fifteenth scarf you’ve bought her! She’ll be singing your praises after this.
This candle is presented in a luxury gift box and smells like relaxation feels. Unwind and de-stress from life with this “Me Time” candle (or gift it to someone in need of a pick me up).
This beautiful candle is made of soy wax, hand-poured in the UK, with a burn time of 45 hours (Tria GiftCatalog | Tria Beauty).
These special products have only just been launched so you’re sure to surprise and delight that special someone (even if that special someone is yourself) with these high-quality organic, vegan, and cruelty-free products. Who doesn’t need an easy gift to grab at Christmas? And this is that gift! Shop before they sell out.